A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds 1.1
||Continue to app|
This is the official app for A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds. A friend or family member calls you from jail. They've just been arrested. NOW WHAT? A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds provides bail bond services designed to get your loved one released and your life back to normal NOW.
With our app users can:
Use our panic button if you are being arrested
Call us with one touch
Record questions for the agent
See all the jails in the state
Check to see if you have a warrant
Get GPS directions to our locations
And much more…
Bail Check-in Feature:
-When you activate the check in/share location feature the app will continuously collect and share your location even while running in the background.
- After you enter registration code received from your Bail Agent the app will automatically send your current location to your Bail Agent.
- This works even in background so you don't have to launch the app to notify your Bail Agent where you are.
- You can always disable background location reporting by unregistering your device on Check-in feature screen.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
About A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds
A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds is a free app for Android published in the Office Suites & Tools list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds is MobileSoft Technology, Inc.. The latest version released by its developer is 1.1.
To install A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2017-01-09 and was downloaded 35 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds as malware or if the download link for com.onesolutionapps.a2ndchancebailbondsandroid is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.